This is for YOU, TurboBanshee420

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right...

I should go run from the cops and brag about it on a public forum....

Maybe then I could be a movie star...on COPS...you're really providing for your family there!!!

Like I said...here's your shovel, keep on digging....

I'm a great example, I call BS when I see it...

Funny...

You make all your own stuff, are a master builder tuner, etc.

But you can't even make your own swing arm?? That's pretty pathetic...

That's like telling me you can build your own house...but can't even cut a 2X4....

Your family owns a hot rod shop...but in all your infinite wisdom and custom ability you can't create a simple swing arm???

Wow...you are impressive to say the least....

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry727178

You run your mouth to me in PMs about how you do all your own work, how I did just like everybody else does and bought a mono-block, your family owns a hot rod shop, you know how to check and set an engine block to square, etc.

Like you are the tell all, be all of all things with engines and fabrication.

Now cause I called you out once again for your BS, I'm the asshole? How about I post all the PMs you sent me and let the public decide if I'm being an ass or just calling you out....?

As a matter of fact, here is one of those PMs where "I Can only dream about the kinda work you turn out"

A swingarm dude? C'mon....

"nah I just like how you take special interest in my posts. It makes me feel all warm and cozy inside. I know, only people as stupid as me can turn out projects you can only dream of tackling tubby. Stick to your "out of the magazine" bolt on parts.... and save your blabber. resistance is futile"

How you like them fucking apples?

Tubby?... How old is turbo? 8? I don't think I have called anybody that since I was a like 6..haha

There's nothing wrong with being a good looking big guy!

Edited by wwhite749

You run your mouth to me in PMs about how you do all your own work, how I did just like everybody else does and bought a mono-block, your family owns a hot rod shop, you know how to check and set an engine block to square, etc.

Like you are the tell all, be all of all things with engines and fabrication.

Now cause I called you out once again for your BS, I'm the asshole? How about I post all the PMs you sent me and let the public decide if I'm being an ass or just calling you out....?

As a matter of fact, here is one of those PMs where "I Can only dream about the kinda work you turn out"

A swingarm dude? C'mon....

"nah I just like how you take special interest in my posts. It makes me feel all warm and cozy inside. I know, only people as stupid as me can turn out projects you can only dream of tackling tubby. Stick to your "out of the magazine" bolt on parts.... and save your blabber. resistance is futile"

How you like them fucking apples?

I say post em. :shrug:

And what's with the "tubby" crap? Come on man.

Turbo is there any chance I could talk you into trying (longshot) to get 50.2hp out of my setup???? I know it seems like a duanting task. But I think if we both put our heads together it could be accomplished with relative ease!!!!! You should consider branching out from just autos, to quads and bikes. With numbers like yours people would be lined up around the block to get your stuff!!!! I mean hell 50.2hp....that is just a dream for most of us. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me with my bike!!!!!! Wait a minute I just figured out how to get 50.2hp out of my cheetah.....I pulled a plug wire!!!!!!!!!!! Dude your a jackass!!!!!!!!!