blingstar victory bumper?

well i smashed my dg v lite bumper on the shee..., and now i want something different... i know how most of u guys feel about the iron cross lol and to be honest i dont like it either.. but i did find this to be kinda nice, but i have yet to see it on a shee or on any other quad.....soo as far as looks im not sure. soo if anyone can get me pics or info on this bumber it would be great.. thanks heres how this bumper looks by itself i want a pic of it on a quad

http://www.blingstar.com/product.asp?jb_re...;dir=2&pg=1

Edited by monster_energy06

This bumper looks best !!!!!! :biggrin:

SANY0158.jpg

ya that looks pretty good but not really want i like best, i need wider bumper protect my front end. i also need enough place to grab and lift the front end of my shee to put it in tha back of my truck alone, without ramps..... just want to know how big they are ,becuase i dont want to big....yeah they are pricey but my dg bumper didnt last long, and i didnt pay much ........i was thinkin of a tag bumber but im worried it will digg in the grond from hard hit at the bottom of hills....anyways guys give me some more ideals. that's always good thing ...the more choices the better

• 1 month later...