Halo 3

Snopczynski

you could take you allies weapons also in Halo 2. I am excited to play soon, but my Birthday is next wed, so I dont dare buy it yet because my wife may get for my BD. I could hear her bitch now if I went and got it today.

I just finished Bioshock last night. Love that game,, if you dont have it ,,, Get it. First person shooter with a new twist on reality.

Halo 3 went gold before it even came out (preorders). In its first couple days out, it made over $150,000,000.00 in sales. Last night there was 700,482 people online in Halo 3.

You guys think the PS3 is gonna decimate the xbox this xmas huh! Well Call od duty 4 is coming out in November, I have been playing the beta and that is a bad a$$ game.

Are any of you guys having trouble getting your halo 3 disc to load?

9 times out of 10, when I pop the disc in the screen just freezes right at the

first game menu. I did finally get the game to load up and played solid for

4 hours with no issues. Pretty fun game. The brutes are total bad ass too and

are really fun to kill. Oh and the gravity hammer.

• 4 weeks later...

Do you have your 360 connected yto the net? If not you probably need to update. I got this game for my BD Oct 3d, My 7 year old plays it more than me, I think hes on level 7 or something. I like it, It is pretty much the same as the others, but there are some improvements. Weapons, vehicles etc. Have not played online because I would probably get my ass handed to me since I dont play that often. I have been more into the PC lately, oblivion is my latest, just beat Bioshock.