T-5 vs T-6 (new banshee owner)

banshee19991

you will not have a problem running either pipe on an otherwise stock bike. You will have to have the carbs jetted properly, but other than that there won't be any problems with running those pipes. The T6s are designed more around a stock bike and if your plan is to keep it stock, I'd probably shoot for the T6s.

i have 2 bikes that i run tr6's on and they both run great never had any problems with them if your gonna stay stock as in no porting i'd definately suggest the t6's they are a great pipe and make good power.

Can't really undersatnd all of that statement but I know a lot of hardcore Banshee guysa nd racers that prefer the T5s.

If your really serious about staying cool, look into an aftermarket radiator.

I prefer not to take apart my engine if I don't have to. Leave your head alone for now. You'll be fine.

I ride Glamis in the middle of summer and have never had an issue with my bikes.

Can't really undersatnd all of that statement but I know a lot of hardcore Banshee guysa nd racers that prefer the T5s.

If your really serious about staying cool, look into an aftermarket radiator.

I prefer not to take apart my engine if I don't have to. Leave your head alone for now. You'll be fine.

I ride Glamis in the middle of summer and have never had an issue with my bikes.

lol i am in the UAE its usally hot here but nice dunes!!!alot of nice sand!!!!so T-6 then!!!?

Yes if you are not going to port it then T-6's will work great for you.

There is a section on Planetsand.com for the UAE I am sure one of those guys can help with jetting over there.

And yes you guys have some great dunes... i went on a sunset safari those guys that drive the landcruisers are freaking NUTS!

what bad things have u herd about the t 6

most of the neg. comments on the T6s come from duners who port and mod and don't get the power they first expected and that the T5s are more top end heavy and are a fave of the duners. most people that comment on stuff like that, making neg. comments haven't tried them. also, a lot of times one person thinks negatively about something, it's just that it doesn't suit their ride style so therefore it must be bad. Just because it doesn't fit one person's style or goals doesn't mean it won't fit someone else's.

I'll use Fatties for example. I think they're one of the best all-around pipe you can buy, they work extremely well with mods and produce a nice smooth powerband top to bottom, but they don't produce the top end of a CPI for draggers, so therefore they must be "bad". But, I'd guess 75% of the people that ride Banshees would be better suited with Fatties than with T5s.