new shee

5150banshee

okay so alot of you know i sold my shee to do a investment,and the investment went really good i made a good amount of money off it, so know its time to build another shee,i have the motor i just bought its a cub motor with 38 carbs 72mm bore and a little stroker crank,orderd a 8 swinger and +2 +1 a arms but not sure what color to paint it i was thinking candy apple red with some white and silver.any ideas.

okay so alot of you know i sold my shee to do a investment,and the investment went really good i made a good amount of money off it, so know its time to build another shee,i have the motor i just bought its a cub motor with 38 carbs 72mm bore and a little stroker crank,orderd a 8 swinger and +2 +1 a arms but not sure what color to paint it i was thinking candy apple red with some white and silver.any ideas.

Woodgrain look?? know what i mean? I dont think i have ever seen that... (maybe just a high moment)

what do u guys think of black chrome, i saw a swingarm done in black chrome and it looked real nice so i think this time i going to do that since my last was done in regular chrome.maybe candy apple red with a pearl and all black chrome :biggrin:

what do u guys think of black chrome, i saw a swingarm done in black chrome and it looked real nice so i think this time i going to do that since my last was done in regular chrome.maybe candy apple red with a pearl and all black chrome :biggrin:

Yeaup, that's a RIS Banshee..

I like this idea, you can also do flames turning into a tribal to make them different.

Black Chrome would be a perfect color to mess around with. No one has it!!

Once thought about doing my frame in BC but I'm sure I'm going high mettalic silver..

Maybe then I'll let you get busy on my plastic :thumbsup:

yea he called to find out where the shop was and thats it,i guess he wanted to get it fixed,but after that nothing,

im ready just let me know when you want ur shit done and what color im doing my sisters bike right know candy purple with falling stars in pink.her two favorite colors ,but it should come sick.

Edited by 5150banshee