lots of parts coming need help tuning

04titanse

hey everyone i have a bunch or parts coming and i can't wait to get them all installed. But i am not sure how to jet with all this stuff. Here is a list of all the parts i am putting on!!!!

Right now the bike is 100% stock: w/ tors eliminator kit

K&N pro flow intake no lid w/ outerwears

toomey T5 pipe set w/ silencers

ricky stator adj timing plate

carbon fiber replacement stock reeds

dynojet jet kit

anyone have a clue were i should start with jetting. I have no idea were to start! Thanks for any help, i cant wait to feel the power after these mods!!! hopefully the shee will be able to keep up with my raptor 700 now thanks

hey everyone i have a bunch or parts coming and i can't wait to get them all installed. But i am not sure how to jet with all this stuff. Here is a list of all the parts i am putting on!!!!

Right now the bike is 100% stock: w/ tors eliminator kit

K&N pro flow intake no lid w/ outerwears

toomey T5 pipe set w/ silencers

ricky stator adj timing plate

carbon fiber replacement stock reeds

dynojet jet kit

anyone have a clue were i should start with jetting. I have no idea were to start! Thanks for any help, i cant wait to feel the power after these mods!!! hopefully the shee will be able to keep up with my raptor 700 now thanks

You are going in the right direction with those mods. Now just do the lightened flywheel, ebrake block off, & cool head(with 21cc or 20cc domes depending on your compression) or a milled head. Then you are pretty much set for a fast bike. I was staying in front of my 06 yfz450 (stock) in a grass field with those mods. But anyways, to answer your question you could be anywhere from a 280-310 mains depending on your elevation and temp. I have a lot of humidity in Missouri so mine was a bit on the rich side. I would leave the stock 25 pilots in and run them around 1-1.5 turns out. Now with your CF replacement reeds.... I run VF3's and my bike was runnin terrible between shifts in trails with the Dynojet/Toomey needle on 4th clip(from blunt end). So I put in on the 3rd and Shee rips!

Let me know what your temps are and I could get you close, but all bikes are different so plug chops are a must even though they suck wastin all them plugs.

Edited by OnlyA2Stroke

temperatures are around 70-80 degrees here in Connecticut and avg elevation is 500 ft. so assume those are my regular riding temps. Thanks for the input guys! the more advice the better i am trying to learn all above the banshee and how to make power and tune them!

i have the dynojet stage 3 jet kit coming.... should that have all that i need to get the jetting right or will i need more jets and stuff?? thanks for all the help guys!

i really appreciate all the help once everything comes in the mail i will get started!