Stock 350 times!

davemooreracing

Hey...a win is a win, even if it's by default. :biggrin:

I was really nervous about racing Doug...right before we staged, he realized his upper bar mount had broke off the frame... I'll take a bye....LOL.

Rog...you busy tomorrow? Any way you want to come out to the ice...maybe come out to the East side if you can stand the cold...LOL...

bay should be fun tomorrow... You can hang at my house on the way there or way home to warm up and shoot the breeze if you want... I'm 20 minutes or so from the ice where we launch.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got to come hang out over here more often. The bench racing is more intense. I'll be running 3.8 before the season even gets started LOL

Roger what you got up your sleeve for this summer? Cant wait for warm weather. Sure missing the sand :confused:

Yeah.. its not about what you got.... It's about what you think you got!

I dunno what Roger is working on.. but it looks like a big chunk of billet.. what ever that could be.. :whistling:

I got to come hang out over here more often. The bench racing is more intense. I'll be running 3.8 before the season even gets started LOL

Roger what you got up your sleeve for this summer? Cant wait for warm weather. Sure missing the sand :confused:

Hey Doug.......I am building a 10 mil mini twister x 75 bore. Should be a good runner, but only time will tell!!!!! Any changes on your bike Doug??

Not much. Had some problems at the end of the year. Found a broken dome that lead to a coolant leak _that lead to deto_that trashed the cylinder. Since I need a replate I sent them out to get ported. So it will be fresh with a new ignition.

Mini twister in your frame should be a rocket!

I'm gettin bored.. BUMP! :biggrin:

Roger was talking shit to me last night.. Said he was gonna whoop my ass if I keep gettin fancy parts instead of go fast parts..

lol go ahead guys.. get your wins in while you can... my lil monster wont be too lil for long... :evil:

:beer:

If your "lil monster" aint gotten bigger by now, it never will!!!! "lil monster, is that your wifes pet name for it???????????? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, I'm sitting here speechless yet laughing my ass off, if that's possible at the same time.

I don't even have a comeback for that....that's great.

Speaking of our favorite punchline...where has Danno Mano Been? Figure it's tax time, he'll be buying up the parts like the rest of us...LOL.

Shayne o mac...dropped my parts with Evan just now @ Lunch. He's going to the Chromer Friday with our junk!

Dan didn't get the refund he was hoping for.. so now he's just tryin to get his bike bike together. He needs pipes and arms, I told him I could hook him up with a set of arms and spindles dirt cheap. Just need to find him some pipes with silencers. He said if he can he'd like to get a set of stock drag ported cylinders too.

Dan didn't get the refund he was hoping for.. so now he's just tryin to get his bike bike together. He needs pipes and arms, I told him I could hook him up with a set of arms and spindles dirt cheap. Just need to find him some pipes with silencers. He said if he can he'd like to get a set of stock drag ported cylinders too.

I've got pipes for him to use at the track. I've told sheefreak (Think that's his name) he can test and tune with my CPIs... Afterwards, Dan can use them as long as he wants. Obviously, they won't fly at the dunes, but at least he can ride the track with them.

Evan has RDZ drag ported stock cylinders with brand new pistons, fresh hone. .080. They need a few head stud/threads repaired. He told Dan 200 or 250 bucks. That price was ONLY for Dan. I don't think he can barely buy cylinders for that. That's about as good a deal as you're gonna find.

I will hook him up with whatever I have that he may need. I'm sure I can even find him carbs setup for alky to use for now as well.... I wish I wouldn't have sold my 39 PWKs...they would've been a nice backup/loaner set.

Between you, JT, Roger, Evan and myself....we'll get him squared away.

It's up to him....but if JT can part with his dunable 2-5 to get a 1-5 instead...I'm sure we could help figure that out.

I have an extra lockup....just need a cover. We'll take care of our "little" friend.