RDZ

Speed freak

I think he's worthless.

He ports a great cylinder, there is no doubt there.

I've called that guy three times in the past two years, PM'd him on Planet Sand where he's a site sponsor...and not once has he ever returned my call or PM.

And last year, I was ready to spend 2 to 3K on a cub motor, crank, head, the works....and here's the kicker, I live about an hour or so from his shop. I could've drove to get my stuff....

I guess the 3 to 4 K I would've spent with him on a motor, pipes, etc., wasn't good enough or he was just too busy....fuck him.

His pipes used to be made by Matt Shearer...I'm not sure how the falling out happened, I've heard several versions...but even his pipes today look like Shearer style pipes....

I have a few things to say here:

1.) I have heard a few things about RDZ in person from Matt S. and none of them were very nice.

2.) Rob may actually be retarded. I have spoke to the guy several times and he has tried to fill me up full of bullshit every time. When it comes to technical subjects, the guy just makes stuff up. When I called him on it, he tried to call me a idiot.

3.) If Dave doesn't like someone, I would be willing to bet that the someone in question is most assuredly a tool.

:biggrin:

I have called Jeff at fast,Rob at RDZ,And Nate McCoy.Jeff phone was disconected so I didnt get to talk to him,Rob just told me hell call me back and never did.But Nate spend about an hour explaining to me my different options with my budget And my weight.He taught me alot over the phone even tho he may not know it lol.SO hes going to be the one building my motor.I also sent rob a message through ebay about some pipes and he never responded.So I guess he doesnt realy need customers that bad

I agree, McCoy is a stud. I have chatted a few times with him on a another site.

Mama said....if I aint got nothin' nice to say don't say nothin at all.................Zip!!!!!

Pot calling the kettle black? lol

I have called Jeff at fast,Rob at RDZ,And Nate McCoy.Jeff phone was disconected so I didnt get to talk to him,Rob just told me hell call me back and never did.But Nate spend about an hour explaining to me my different options with my budget And my weight.He taught me alot over the phone even tho he may not know it lol.SO hes going to be the one building my motor.I also sent rob a message through ebay about some pipes and he never responded.So I guess he doesnt realy need customers that bad
Nate can build a nice motor.

I think he's worthless.

He ports a great cylinder, there is no doubt there.

I've called that guy three times in the past two years, PM'd him on Planet Sand where he's a site sponsor...and not once has he ever returned my call or PM.

And last year, I was ready to spend 2 to 3K on a cub motor, crank, head, the works....and here's the kicker, I live about an hour or so from his shop. I could've drove to get my stuff....

I guess the 3 to 4 K I would've spent with him on a motor, pipes, etc., wasn't good enough or he was just too busy....fuck him.

His pipes used to be made by Matt Shearer...I'm not sure how the falling out happened, I've heard several versions...but even his pipes today look like Shearer style pipes....

He also runs his mouth pretty recklessly about another builder from MI, as well....

I think you spent your money in the right place..I think you owe Rob a thank you for leading you in tthe right direction LOL

Here is my take on the deal

He can be a pain in the butt you do have to call him bake he wont call you. His pipes are his design but he has them stamped. His bowls are the biggest IMO the best. His porting is nice. I have an inside line with him and it is still hard to deal with him but if you stay on him he'll bend over for you. Some people just dont want to stay on him and I can understand that. Call Rob on the cylinders and he should make it right.

Pot calling the kettle black? lol

What exactly is that supposed to mean? I am guessing you have me confused with somebody else(although I think I know who). I have only dealt with a few on this site.......and it was certainly never with you!!!! The ones that know me, know that I will do anything to help others out.....Ask around....I think you will find you are wrong about me......

What exactly is that supposed to mean? I am guessing you have me confused with somebody else(although I think I know who). I have only dealt with a few on this site.......and it was certainly never with you!!!! The ones that know me, know that I will do anything to help others out.....Ask around....I think you will find you are wrong about me......

i can attest to the fact that Roger will bend over backwards to help anyone he can.

he has a ton of knowledge on these bikes and is willing to share it with anyone at anytime.

Dan

Mike, you have Roger mixed up with someone else...I think I know who too...

I assure you alcoholbanshee is not him....and what he is saying 100% correct.

Whether it was sound advice...an extra kill switch at the track for someone who didn't have one, a splash of methanol or offering to ride a bike of his for some fun...and anything in between, he's been there for us..

Not only a fellow racer, but a good friend as well.