I want some opinions on a 2 into 1

GSXKID

Well i have been reading up on the 2 into 1 and theres a lot of debate about these setups. I was thinking of getting one of these and i wanted to here what people think. I ride like 75% trail and 25% of the time i am just playing in a sand pit. Would I be happy with a 2 into 1 setup? I also wanted to get a trail/dune port or something like that. What do you think?

I have a 2 in 1 set up and love it. its used for trails and hill shooting. i also have v-force 3 reeds, bills pipes, advance timing and open air box w/K&N its rely snappy in the low end and it pulls to top end. some will say 2 carbs is better then one but i know its better then stock carbs by far.

I have the Trinity 2into1 setup with a 35mm carb and my bike kicks a**. Ever since I had the setup I have not had any carb problems at all and the bike runs strong through every gear, it even feels much faster to me. I recommend it 100%.