dyna box

strokerace

is your custom programmed or just the stock curve that come with it.

will say curve 3 will rattle plugs out on mine, all depends on your setup.

im looking to get complete reprogramed with more knowledge than i knew before, only time will tell.

custom programmed mine ran great for about a month then startedgetting kick back when i tried starting it causing me to break every thing from a kick idle gear to the clutch basket drive gear even a clutch cover because the pieces got jamed broke everything a least twice put stock bax on it runs fine no problems

Yeah...especially since it's a BIG motor...

I STILL haven't had time to get mine programmed. I'm gonna have a guy over on PS program mine, Shane...he knows his shit.

I went back to stock CDI and 9 on my plate, just to see what happens.

I've never heard of one losing their programming...I'd check the plate, as wes said.

Yeah...especially since it's a BIG motor...

I STILL haven't had time to get mine programmed. I'm gonna have a guy over on PS program mine, Shane...he knows his shit.

I went back to stock CDI and 9 on my plate, just to see what happens.

I can program it as well if you need it done. I am not having the engine the Dyna unit is for in front of me might be a bit of a invitation for error though. :geek:

I can program it too...but...I'd rather give it to someone who's been programming them for drag race/alky banshee specifically for the last 5 or 6 years....:)

Hey, Sorry I missed ya up in MI @ Bobs. I was bummed that the races were cancelled as well that day !!

Did you get the mounts I left for you to check out ??

Hey, Sorry I missed ya up in MI @ Bobs. I was bummed that the races were cancelled as well that day !!

Did you get the mounts I left for you to check out ??

Who/What/Where?

Nope...what mounts? Who did you leave 'em with?

Track is supposed to be rented this Saturday....11 to 3...T&T session.

Don, there's also a race @ albright shores end of this month....(sorry, got mixed up, Kentucky was November...)

I posted it up, check it out....

http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=83005

HUH?????

I was at Bobs last week, left a set of billet motor mounts with Dan. He said he would pass them on to you to look at to see if you wanted them.

He talked to you on the phone while I was there, said "Dynodon" is here, BUT the races were cancelled due to water standing on the track.

I would love to come out, BUT, I am back in Florida now, and my bike sold while I was up that way :confused:

HUH?????

I was at Bobs last week, left a set of billet motor mounts with Dan. He said he would pass them on to you to look at to see if you wanted them.

He talked to you on the phone while I was there, said "Dynodon" is here, BUT the races were cancelled due to water standing on the track.

I would love to come out, BUT, I am back in Florida now, and my bike sold while I was up that way :confused:

Hmm...I must've missed him saying that... I haven't seen Dan since the weekend before the race got canceled...he picked up A Arms from my buddy.

If he shows up to the race with shiny motor mounts...I'll have to call him out on it. LOL

If I would've known all those people were gonna be there to hang out, I would've made it. When Roger called me, I was literally 15 minutes away....damn...sorry I missed you.

Congrats on selling the bike, BTW...gonna build another...or just stay away for a while?