Long Travel for Glamis

909Shee

Not sure if this should go in the suspension forum but I wanted to put it here bc I only ride in Glamis and want these terrain suggestions. I am going to do A-arms for my Shee. I want to go Long Travel with Elka Dune Editions. What a-arm would I be looking for? I am also going to do an axle. Any suggestions or any feedback from personal experience would be great. Thanks.

-Ricky

lonestar but your paying more for the name.

Quicksand, but when he did my swinger i had to send it back to have the chroming redone casue it sucked at first.

i run Ricky Stators but not long travel..

theres a ton of them out there.. just go with a quality brand and they are all about the same.

I dig LSR... but it's spendy!!! $$$

I have the +2 +1 LSR regular travel arms with Works shocks on my Cub... Love em!

I have a +6 CFM swinger, and a G Force axle on my Cub... Love em!

I ride Glamis, Dumont, and Pismo... That's it! Works great, and rides like champ!

• 1 month later...

Hey Ricky,

I'd say go with the LSR Chromes which will flow good with the rest of your bike. And if you're not too worried about a bit more weight over Durablue then get the GForce Axle.

Here's a thread on diff front end setups to help you decide http://www.bansheehq.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=63836

You should post up pics of that bike when you get back, that thing is sick!!

Spend the money on the shocks. Go cheaper on the arms as they are not as important as the shocks.

Also, don't focus on the "Dune Edition" just because of the name. Not a top of the line shock by any means.

Some really great riders I ride with swear by PEP.