421 cheetah cub 68 bore need exhaust

midospike

lol, I'll still stick with my thinking, not saying anyone is right or wrong, this is strictly my opinion. We have had a few 10mils at our track running small bores hitting excellent times. I haven't personally seen any 421's run very well w/ big bore pipes, which is the main reason I say what I do. There are some 10mils that run really well w/ big bores though, I think it it all depends on the setup.

I'll put my 421 up against any other 421 w/ big bores /similar rider weight /chassis and would put money on my bike...anyone up for the challenge? You can be on alcohol too, I don't care...We'll put all the guessing behind and give some real results. If the rider weight is an issue I have several friends standing by that would love to pilot my bike, ranging from 130lbs to 220llbs. :biggrin:

To each their own though!!! :beer:

I'll take you up on that, Travis....I can pay one of those Jockeys a few bucks to unplug one of your spark plug wires...

LOL....

Were in good, but confusing times buddy. There are a lot of people trying new things constantly....and thinking outside the box. I try to listen and learn from the guys around me as well, compare setups, etc. I try to take the "average" of what I hear, apply it as I see fit...and fine tune from there....

Travis... I posted a link in upcoming rides. End of September....will be a good race and a good turnout. You should think about making the trip up!!!

I'm two hours south of the track...and you've got a place to crash if you'd like, as long as you don't mind a few St. Bernards!!!

I'm the same way Dave, I pay close attention and base my judgements on the average of what I see and hear. Seems to work well. :thumbsup:

I'll check out that thread, I've been wanting to make a few more road trips this year...if I have the bottle on by then I'll give you three lengths and the hit if we race :biggrin:

I'm the same way Dave, I pay close attention and base my judgements on the average of what I see and hear. Seems to work well. :thumbsup:

I'll check out that thread, I've been wanting to make a few more road trips this year...if I have the bottle on by then I'll give you three lengths and the hit if we race :biggrin:

It's my home track...just give me two...

I might have a little more than a 10 mil if my boy blows up my motor this weekend at the dunes.

In that case...you'll need a few lengths, even with that bottle...

:ohmy: