A&S 16 MILL 610 CC OHTON RACING CHASSIS

Yep...smoking bike....one more pic for you...

58517abike008gz7.jpg

THANK YOU

HERES THE DEAL I NO LONGER HAVE A PLACE TO RACE THATS WITH IN A 4 HOUR TRIP SO ITS TIME TO GET RID OF THIS BIKE AND STAR A NEW PROJECT IT HAS A PLUS 26 /PLUS 7 OHTON RACING CHASSIS FRONT SPINDLE MOUNTS / FIRE BALL RACING DRAG AXLE / A&S 16 MILL CHEETA / CRANK WORKS CRANK / 39 PWK AKLY CARBS DONE BY A&S / SCP OUT FRAMED PIPS / $ 14,000 OBO I MAY PART IT OUT BUT MOTOR MUST SELL FIRST

Edited by ORNANGE CRUSH

THANK YOU

HERES THE DEAL I NO LONGER HAVE A PLACE TO RACE THATS WITH IN A 4 HOUR TRIP SO ITS TIME TO GET RID OF THIS BIKE AND STAR A NEW PROJECT IT HAS A PLUS 26 /PLUS 7 OHTON RACING CHASSIS FRONT SPINDLE MOUNTS / FIRE BALL RACING DRAG AXLE / A&S 16 MILL CHEETA / CRANK WORKS CRANK / 39 PWK AKLY CARBS DONE BY A&S / SCP OUT FRAMED PIPS / $ 14,000 OBO I MAY PART IT OUT BUT MOTOR MUST SELL FIRST

how much for motor pipes and carbs

how much for motor pipes and carbs

$7000 OBO FOR MOTOR TOP TO BOTTOM MOTOR COMES WITH STREAT CUT GEARS BILLIT BASKET LOCK UP OUT BORD BARING SUPORT 1-5 OVER RIDE FLY WHEEL BILLIT MOTOR MOUNTS ALL YOU WILL NEED TO IS PUT IN BIKE AND ADD OIL / ALKY

SORRY FOR ALL CAPS

Edited by ORNANGE CRUSH

how much for frame

:thumbsup: bump for a great ride and an all around good guy...you guys can't go wrong buying from this dude...i speak from recent experience...thanks, troy.....dbr :thanks:

NO PROBLEM LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RIDE IT AND ASK SOME OF YOUR BUDDYS IF THEY WHAT TO GO FAST I GOT WHAT THEY NEED

Edited by ORNANGE CRUSH

NO PROBLEM LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU RIDE IT AND ASK SOME OF YOUR BUDDYS IF THEY WHAT TO GO FAST I GOT WHAT THEY NEED

:thumbsup: ran the bike sat. night at springhill (where bigboy runs)...it was awesome!!...first pass it left so hard it nearly threw me off the back...lol...then, after i got used to it, i dialed in at 4.2 and had a best time of 4.1 (300 ft. dirt drags)...not bad for a lil' ole 4 mill running against a 10 mill on nitrous, a 14 mill on nitrous, and an 18 mill...i was right in every race (except the first "pro tree" run when i was "snoozing" at the starting line)...the best time i saw was 3.9 sec by the 14 mill and, the best i could tell, my nearly 79 mph at the finish line was the top speed with the others around 73 to 74....thing about it, there surely is more to gain by me getting seat time and probably will need a small jet change for the altitude difference...i may also try a front sprocket change and launching in 2nd...this thing really hauls ass!! just like you said...i believe 3.8 to 3.9 is a realistic expectation....couldn't be happier...dbr

:thumbsup: ran the bike sat. night at springhill (where bigboy runs)...it was awesome!!...first pass it left so hard it nearly threw me off the back...lol...then, after i got used to it, i dialed in at 4.2 and had a best time of 4.1 (300 ft. dirt drags)...not bad for a lil' ole 4 mill running against a 10 mill on nitrous, a 14 mill on nitrous, and an 18 mill...i was right in every race (except the first "pro tree" run when i was "snoozing" at the starting line)...the best time i saw was 3.9 sec by the 14 mill and, the best i could tell, my nearly 79 mph at the finish line was the top speed with the others around 73 to 74....thing about it, there surely is more to gain by me getting seat time and probably will need a small jet change for the altitude difference...i may also try a front sprocket change and launching in 2nd...this thing really hauls ass!! just like you said...i believe 3.8 to 3.9 is a realistic expectation....couldn't be happier...dbr

THATS GREAT MAKE A FEW JETTING CHANGES AND YOU WILL PUT A HURTING ON THEM BIG MOTORS SO WHATS ALL YOU FRIENDS THINK ABOUT IT