Exhaust leak

Coupelx

I have 2 exhaust leaks making a mess out of everything. they are right where my trinity pipes meet the jug. there is an o-ring in there but its a joke. Any ideas as to what i could do?

Edited by Coupelx

I have 2 exhaust leaks making a mess out of everything. they are right where my trinity pipes meet the jug. there is an o-ring in there but its a joke. Any ideas as to what i could do?

they make different o-rings for different pipes. the ones I used I got from my builder were a reddish brown color that are for CPI's I believe. I ran them in my shearers too, because the ones that came with those were smaller and wouldn't seal as good.

call up a local builder, I'm sure he's got some in stock and can get you a set that will seal better.

Try some Permatex Silicone RTV sealant found at any auto parts store. I usually choose the grey as it is a fantastic gasket substitute. Just look for the high temp non-hardening silicone version.

That will end the mess!!