So The Question Is:

jayzx10r

I dont really enjoy riding the banshee all that much to be honest, every time I go out is like a test and tune session, a shake down. Id rather ride my dirtbike, but the work I put into the shee is what I like. Knowing the thread pitch of every nut and bolt is a good feeling, you know it ALL. Try getting that from a female, good fucking luck.

yep ,half the fun of riding for me is working on the machine, then seeing the payoff for the work. Never felt better than when I got the jetting right and had the pipe on and went for my first ride. WHEEEEEEE! "I ilke to go fast." always end up up working on them longer than riding.

Im in, that bike is bad freakin ass. Yours?

I agree with that one.

How bout the Adventure? Yall seen that monster? :woot:

what I have noticed........

There are people that have harleys and then you have everyone else.

I work with several people that have bmw, honda, yamaha v-star and even

a ducati.

I like all bikes and "shit with motors" .

Ride because you can. It's fun and an experience.

:beer:

Im in, that bike is bad freakin ass. Yours?

Yes, that is mine. It's a 2004 KTM 525sx converted to motard/street. I did a factory woods stator upgrade to run lighting, built the tranny from a 4spd to a 6spd. Then ditched the 21front and 19 rear wheels for the baer 17" true lace wheels. They are just about perfect for balance the only reason for wheel weights were the tires themselves. The work that I put into this thing has paid off, looks from everyone police inclued to figure WTF it is. Most of all everyone agrees it's cool and badass all at once. Harley guys like it cause its not a sport bike, sport bike guys like it cause it unique, I love it cause its mine.

I would love to have a Honda version of that, but I would be a little leary of running an 'R' model on the street, as the already needs pretty regular valve maintenance. Nice Ride.

Yeah the Honda 450 is nice. The valve maintenance isn't all the bad every three oil changed just check them, to make sure they don't need to be adjusted. 1500 miles for an oil change, and every other oil change do the filters.