New plastic

orangeirocz28

post-25456-1186218279_thumb.jpgpost-25456-1186218291_thumb.jpg

The first bike is the one you are talking about, the 07 which is red and black. The next one is an 08, which I am talking about. Orange and Black. Is there anyone in Canada that might have a number to a dealer up there where I can get a part number, or even order the graphics from. Thanks for the opinions.

I live up here in Canada and I go to a good reputable dealer up north, here's his number call during the week from like 9am to 4 pm western moutain time its 1-780-624-8952 ans ask for shad he should be able to help ya

I got my OEM Plastic from Yamaha of Troy. They were the best price. 450 or something for the Metalic Black 2006 LE Plastics. I ordred my decals from www.ronnies.com . Yamaha OEM decals are expensive but are worth it. I think when I got all my 06 LE ones they were $350 or so. They are really thick and come with a clear protective film over them so they dont get scratched during installation. Here is my 97 Banshee that I made look like an 06 LE.

103_1858.jpg

103_1845.jpg

103_1842.jpg

• 2 weeks later...