screwd over on planet sand

trail rider

I got screwed out of a honda cr250 ignition system by a guy named adam miller on planet sand. sent the guy a money order around the beginning of july and still have nothing. and here today the guy emails me and says that he shipped it usps and they say it was delivered, but it must be invisible cause I sures hell dont have my ignition, its no where to be found!

and apparently im not the only sorry SOB to be screwd by this bitch. I found out way to late that the guy was a crook after I had mailed him the money and waiting paitently for my parts. I just happened to start reading on the PS fourms one day and I found this guys name in the resolution center and im like oh no fucking way! . I guess it was just my luck to buy from this guy cause he gave me a hell of a deal and sent pics and everything.

but im not gonna draw this shit out. Ive lost $300 and I probably cant get it back so i'll just have to get over it, but I want to warn everybody I can, NOT TO DO BUSINESS WITH ADAM MILLER!!! his screen name on there was 85atcrider, and he's had several orther names close to that. and hes from around ortonville michagin, thats where I sent my money to. gave me the name Sue Miller to send to some P.O box in ortonville michigan. I guess thats his mommy or wife or gf or I dont know and dont care. this guy has played dumb ass with me in emails saying he sent it and its not his fault that I aint got it yet and that I didnt tell him to insure it and some other bull shit. but the fact of the matter is, ive wasted $300 on this fucker and im not the only one and probably wont be the last. so watch out for this guy.

if you go to planet sand to the resolution center at the bottom of the forums there should be a topic called "adam miller". alot more info on the guy

• 1 month later...