what mod should i do next!

Get rid of the boost bottle, and put the tube back in the intakes, because the boost bottle will eventually end up cracking your intake boots, causing an air leak. Get it ported, when you do your next top-end rebuild. It doesn't look like a top-end rebuild is very far away, since your compression is at 110. Once it drops to 100 or less, it's rebuild time.

if i put a cool head with 19cc domes would i have to adjust the carbs? i think that might be my next move!

No, you should not have to rejet, for a new head. Putting the 19cc domes in the cool head will raise your compression, but it won't hide the fact, that the motor is due for a top-end rebuild. Raising the compression with a smaller dome, is just a band-aid solution for your low compression. You should port it, and do a top-end rebuild at the same time, so your motor is in good shape. That is the best way to get the most out of the mods.

The guy said its been bored over once. To me that tells me its more than likely recently been rebuilt, or he knows the condition the top end is in and doesn't seem too concerned about it. I am more apt to guess he doesn't know how to properly check compression, or he has a shitty compression tester.

The guy said its been bored over once. To me that tells me its more than likely recently been rebuilt, or he knows the condition the top end is in and doesn't seem too concerned about it. I am more apt to guess he doesn't know how to properly check compression, or he has a shitty compression tester.

I know that, but he didn't say if it was done recently, or not. Hell, the top-end rebuild could be a year old, or better. The reason I replied like I did, was because we've had numerous people on here, try to put a cool head on, with smaller domes, to try and fix their compression problems.