need help for sunday.

First off the shee runs great. I leaned out my main on the 30mm's. It runs like a raped ape. But it really smokes alot!! not your normal smoke either. Its just alot of white smoke. My carbs are synced to.l

heres some pics. you can kinda see how much smoke there is . there was also some oil on the silencer tips. can somebody explain this sudden

smoke attack. I hope its not my rings. But it runs amazing. the smoke is worst than it looks

dads031.jpg

dads030.jpg

dads032.jpg

maybe you've had an oil excess buildup? What ratio are you running? Did you just get the 30's? How long have you been running with it rich? Ride it around for a bit if you can and see if it cleans up.

You heading to the car show in quakertown tomorrow? I might head up for a little bit. My one buddy will be there with a black tahoe and a system in it. Still think he should of had me build it.....he's from new york and goes up there to get work done....and now the thing isnt running right.

Where you going riding at on Sunday? Should hopefully have the banshee together in the next month or two. Maybe we can catch up and ride somewhere. I know of a couple good riding areas, and my buddy said he found a place that we can park down in Jersey and not worry about anything.