2000 yamaha banshee for sale. =(

Well , not to long ago i listed up my red/white banshee for sale because i needed work done to my car. well , about a week before it was gonna be picked up it was stolen :sad:..My car still needs work so i guess im gonna have to sell the blue shee..here goes.

2000 yamaha banshee/Blue

Wiseco pro-lite pistons .020 over.(freshly rebuilt)

New barnett dirt digger cluctch

jetted carbs (not sure what size jets)

milled head

k&n clamp on kit

ported/polished cylinders

new brakes were put on not to long ago.(front and back)

New rear bearings

Crappy dg pipes..(I would reccomend that you buy a different set of pipes :sweat:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since it is my last banshee everything i own for one goes with it:

two rear tires(good condition)

two more rear tires mounted on stock wheels(ok condition)

two front tires(bought them about three months ago , one has tube in it..never mounted so i dont know if they will leak or what..they have good tread.

wheelie bars

showa adjustable shocks..(the guy i bought the shee from said he used them when he ran it at the track)

two stock bumpers (one in good condition other has some dents)

stock floorboards

stock pipes

the plastic heel protectors

stock grille that has been painted white (could be gotten off with paint thinner i guess)

two brass a-arm bushings

taillight bracket

stock head

stock radiator (was in working condition when i took it off my red.white one a while back)

stock timing plate

extra set of dirt digger springs

--------------------------------------

there may be some more that i didnt name but thats mostly it..ill check tommarow.

right now its minus a chain , front sprocket , and clutch lever and cable..i have purchased a new clutch lever and cable and sprocket.they are on the way.i have a chain ill put on it as well. the only big flaws i can think of is the pipes are worn out and the grab bar is broken..(ebay is your friend)

Ill try and get some pics up tommarow..im located in alabama..zip is 35175.Thanks

Sorry to hear that your other Shee was stolen... it pisses me off to no end that there are so many low-life pieces of shit out there who are too cheap to buy their own quad but will go load up someone else's quad without even thinking of the consequences.

Best of luck selling your Shee, and while it may not be likely, here's hoping you can get your old Banshee back.

Sorry to hear that your other Shee was stolen... it pisses me off to no end that there are so many low-life pieces of shit out there who are too cheap to buy their own quad but will go load up someone else's quad without even thinking of the consequences.

Best of luck selling your Shee, and while it may not be likely, here's hoping you can get your old Banshee back.

Thanks man...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...