drag frames

strokerace

are you sure? the a&s gss 24mm tripple twister was the fastest on the planet (with a 3.18), but i cant seem to find the pics i remember seeing.. if dan had it built i think it was done with the company he normally uses for his chassis out of michigan.

YES I am sure the 24mm tripple is in a Black Label Racing chassis. Most of the GSS/ACM Express bike are. :wink:

Edited by 370biatch!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask the big-boys over at plantsand. Do a search. Take your time ask alot of questions before dumping 3 to 10 grand for drag frame. Over her on this web-site ask NYUK which way to go with this.

i am aware of what frames cost what..and i wouldnt say all major hitters only use blacklabel...lets see gt performance is another frame fab,that jim from jim sand toys use,some K&T bikes run gtframes and there are many others that due as well.not saying damion dont build a good frame,but I know alot more that run garrets frames.so before you go closing your options id check intohttp://www.gtperformanceatvs.com/...or into the member holeshot2s frames..youll save some money gaurentee.

yup looks great ,holeshot 2 stretched ,lightened and redid the subframe,,ran great ..new style dune frames holeshot2 does is in my sig,,i have many different views i can send to email to show all angles,,are stretched 8+ out the front.

Here is my drag frame... 2bz know some about my frame as well...

2007_0702Raptor0007.jpg

i do know about your frame also,its a stock frame that i stretched along time ago,,but to the other's black lable does build a great frame and they do go straight but so do gt performance frames,lonestar,precesion power sports,sandslingers,tyson and my frames,but until mr. lee and me get my sponser site up i stay on the downlow.

• 1 month later...