whats should my numbers be.

QUOTE(bansheerider52 @ Jul 10 2007, 01:31 PM)

I think u should easly be over 50, I had mine dyno tuned and I am sitting at 42 hp, 31 ft lbs of torque, and I am bone stock no mods or any thing, just brass, and 94 pump gas and mix 50:1 wit amsoil dominator, I would get it on a dyno to see just were u r at. If u could make it out here to swanton, oh, we have a dynojet dyno, and u could schedule a dyno tuning. heres the wbsite, http://www.quadconcepts.net/.

like Dave said, your not getting 50hp on a bone stock banshee. no if and or buts. any dyno that said u got 50 hp is VERRRRRRY generous

I never said I was at 50 hp, im only at 42hp 31 torque. Hes a link wit more info on it, if u wanna check it out for your self.http://www.atvtech.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=4566 Our dyno, i very close to being acturate. If u guys want to see it for your self, come to the shop and check it out, cuz she is going back on it this thursday before our races.

what is a oko?

Oko are ebay Keihin PWK knock offs...with mixed reviews. Some swear by 'em...others say they're garbage.

Luck of the draw I guess. Their cheap pricing point is the selling point...

You must be a better rider, or have a one in a million freak motor...or weigh 150LBs less than the guy on the 450.

A banshee with ONLY a cool head will still lose to a bone stock, out of the box 450....

from what iv seen, a banshee with pipes is a good match for a 450 with a pipe. this was an 04 yfz. i think the new ones are faster but :shrug:

on pavement the banshee would have the advantage and on dirt the yfz would win. both skilled riders, fresh motors......

i think the new 450s are faster than the old ones, thus faster than a banshee :confused:

but whatever, IMO a banshee is more fun, feels faster, gives a better adrenaline rush when you hit powerband :thumbsup:

You're talking about the LT450...pipe, filter and Cherry Bomb...that's about right.

Pipe, air filter and CDI for any of the newer 450s (06 or 07) and you're right there, too.

Now you know why I say a bolt on 450 will beat a bolt on banshee most of the time....

Yep. Our TRX 450R stock ran with and edged out two Banshee's with pipes, filters, Vforce reeds etc. Thats what we could see(mods). Ran right with them and pulled a bit on them a few times.

Now my Banshee is a different story. In a straight race its not even close. I dont care if our 450R was piped,filtered etc it still wouldnt be a race.