mixing ratio

Found this online, and will work for any ratio,...helpful when your having a blonde momment HAHA

http://www.csgnetwork.com/oilfuelcalc.html

LOL well normally I can too, but this morning was a rough one getting ready to head out, thats how I found it. I had an odd amount of fuel, and not to mention im in Canada, and eveything is frikin liters?!? anyways, trying to mix 2 different jugs of fuel, for 3 different toys and was having a blonde moment lmao...

it helped me re assure I was right :biggrin:

Edited by Blonda Onda Banshee

LOL well normally I can too, but this morning was a rough one getting ready to head out, thats how I found it. I had an odd amount of fuel, and not to mention im in Canada, and eveything is frikin liters?!? anyways, trying to mix 2 different jugs of fuel, for 3 different toys and was having a blonde moment lmao...

it helped me re assure I was right :biggrin:

Yeah, you have to watch out for those Canandians. Pretty soon the will be using hog's heads, hectares, and the King's yard as a unit of measure. :evil:

Yeah, you have to watch out for those Canandians. Pretty soon the will be using hog's heads, hectares, and the King's yard as a unit of measure. :evil:

:ohmy: And to think I made your signature :yelrotflmao:

I guess if you've been raised around using Litres all your life, it kinda sticks to ya :smile:

:ohmy: And to think I made your signature :yelrotflmao:

I guess if you've been raised around using Litres all your life, it kinda sticks to ya :smile:

I am actually a metric guy all the way, but making Canadian jokes has to be done once in awhile.

(You know I appreciate the signature thing.)

(Also, thanks for making Dave's signature text look pink. I needed something to make fun of him for a bit. :biggrin: )

Ive got one of those....like a measuring cup with all the numbers...tons of numbers lol....called ratio rite I think? They guy I bought my KX125 gave me one...

arrrg, I think I was just havin a REALLY off day yesterday lol...I couldnt seem to get outta my yard fast enough, and people pissin me off...