dunefest 2007!

RoostRocket

I would be, but I have to be in Denver for work during that time (which I am slightly bitter about). However, I will be at the Sand Sport Super Show as usual this year. Which reminds me, I need to get ahold of Bansh-eman. :biggrin:

when is the sand sports super show? i have seen the coverage in magazines and it looks like fun. it sucks you cant go man but ill get plenty of pics my personal photographer (wife) is gonna be taking lots of pics... :thumbsup:

when is the sand sports super show? i have seen the coverage in magazines and it looks like fun. it sucks you cant go man but ill get plenty of pics my personal photographer (wife) is gonna be taking lots of pics... :thumbsup:

The pictures from Dunefest would be awesome.

I believe the Sand Sports Super Show is September 15th - 17th. Correct me if I am wrong, I whipped those dates out of my ass. :ermm:

The pictures from Dunefest would be awesome.

I believe the Sand Sports Super Show is September 15th - 17th. Correct me if I am wrong, I whipped those dates out of my ass. :ermm:

Where is the sandsport show at?

I'll be at the Sand Sports Super Show... Make sure you guys get some good pics of DuneFest! I'll make it up there one day!

Depending on which way my work scheduled gets screwed, I will definitely make it to one of these shows even if it is for the day. :confused: