dunefest 2007!

RoostRocket

im just wondering whoes going to be at dune fest at winchesterbay this year. i havent been since 2003 and im fuckin pumped to get back down there. bomb squad is gonna be there and the drags are sick and some of the craziest shit ever goes on i cant wait!!! :biggrin:

We are doing sometihng with the people who pre-registered on tuesday I think, And then we get free passes all week, So yeh we will be riding

you cant beat free passes i think there like 40 bucks a person. hopefully ill see ya out there my bike will be the one with a broken headlight since i spent all my money on the wifes 450 :banghead: oh well keeps her happy...

Yeh you cant beat free passes and we get sweatshirts I think, And we are only working 2 hours. But yeh we should hook up sometime that week, We will most likely only come out and ride on friday and saturday, Since we work during the week

Funny shit!!

I'm watching quicksand 3 which shows Dunefest 2001.

Looks like good times, I'll be waiting for that footage :biggrin:

yeah boobies were flying that year ahhh good times my brother and i snuck out for a night ride and there was a crazy party on the sand. that was before the cops started cracking down on everything.... well shit who else is gonna be there? firehead since you live in portland now are you gonna be there???