Turn on's Turn Off's

KaosBanshee44

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to read your posts. i assume that's why you keep coming to mine.

huh? where can you check that?

NMV, found it.

more turn offs: chicks who cant do math, or refuse to try new things. as well as anything or anyone who comes from the ghetto. just cause youre poor doesn't have to mean you have the intellect of a vietnamese retard. furhtermore, if you weren't acting so damn stupid you could probably acquire a decent job with or without a high school diploma.

Edited by gimmeabeer

huh? where can you check that?

NMV, found it.

more turn offs: chicks who cant do math, or refuse to try new things. as well as anything or anyone who comes from the ghetto. just cause youre poor doesn't have to mean you have the intellect of a vietnamese retard. furhtermore, if you weren't acting so damn stupid you could probably acquire a decent job with or without a high school diploma.

.................had some trouble with Vietnamese retards, have we? :yelrotflmao:

turn off= flip flops

No kidding my wife bless her heart sports Flip flops everywhere. :banghead: I have to be ready to go and flip flops are good for nothing. More offs gender confused girls, butch dikes, cottage cheese, muffin tops and most of all girls who say I don't care what we do except for this, and ..............

ONS :evil: My women 5'9'' 125 olive skin let's me ride with my boy's but isn't afraid to ride herself when she get's invited I could go on for ever on this one but a aproved pic says it better.

100_0110.jpg

What about the bumper sticker chicks, you know the ones that have there key chains hanging out there pocket and wear socks on there wrist, etc. Right off the bat tells you there punk rockers with 73467 stickers on there back window and bumper and all bands....lol

damn i hate the fupa!!!