Turn on's Turn Off's

KaosBanshee44

on: a woman who stands by her man.... through it all! dry sense of humor and a "smartass" attitude in play time

off: MySpace attention whores, EMO brats, and bitches who dont own Banshees but hang around for the drama :down: OH and Republicans

Edited by Mullet Man

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

pretty sure its a chick.

haha eek! :blink:

she replied to this thread once before and deleted it. that one was all about cock size too. whats that mean? clever6613.gif

I think it means: don't try to throw a hotdog down a hallway...? :confused: :yelrotflmao:

Cock size haha. Any girl thats tells you it doesnt matter is a lier. All my buddies girls always bitch to me about their bfs being too small. Im just like, why the fuck are you telling me this.I hate it lol

translation: they are loose sluts begging for attention from you.

Cock size haha. Any girl thats tells you it doesnt matter is a lier. All my buddies girls always bitch to me about their bfs being too small. Im just like, why the fuck are you telling me this.I hate it lol

Why are you talking to your buddies women about penis size? I'm just can't see me ever talking to my firends women about my friends's wangs. :ermm:

You read it wrong. They came up to me and bitch about it to me. I dont ask them or any gay shit like that. And when they start talking about it, I either just walk away or tell them to shut the fuck up. They are all whores anyway haha so I dont feel bad calling them names. They pry like it haha

turn ons: soccer moms in suv's, tall thin brunettes, trannies :whistling:

turn offs: little whites bitches that talk like there from the hood, streets,ghetto or what ever its refered to these days

Please god tell me you mean transmissions and not chicks with dicks lol. You sick sunuvabitch!!!!lol

You read it wrong. They came up to me and bitch about it to me. I dont ask them or any gay shit like that. And when they start talking about it, I either just walk away or tell them to shut the fuck up. They are all whores anyway haha so I dont feel bad calling them names. They pry like it haha

I just thought it was funny. I personally try to avoid talking about penis's in general. :biggrin:

haha eek! :blink:

she replied to this thread once before and deleted it. that one was all about cock size too. whats that mean? clever6613.gif

mullett man, youre such an instigator. poke.gif

Yes I did reply, but deleted it because I didnt like the way it sounded....and I see you keep coming to my profile? is there a reason for this??

and to the other person wondering...HELL ya, Im a chick LMAO