Pro Circuits or Paul Turner Mids

Rex789

Hey im new to the forum and just bought an 03 banshee and im looking to put pro circuits or paul turner mids. i ride mostly trails and they are pretty open.. im looking for a very strong low to mid end pipe but without sacrificing any top end.. at the same time im looking for a strong top end pull as well, thats better than stock.. ive searched the forum for days and have been reading up but i havnt really found any posts that compare the 2 pipes. im going to put vforce3 reeds and the motor is stock except for dynojet kit and its got a dumbass boost bottle which i'll take off if it hurts performance. suggestions and opinions would be greatly appeciated. thanx

Hey im new to the forum and just bought an 03 banshee and im looking to put pro circuits or paul turner mids. i ride mostly trails and they are pretty open.. im looking for a very strong low to mid end pipe but without sacrificing any top end.. at the same time im looking for a strong top end pull as well, thats better than stock.. ive searched the forum for days and have been reading up but i havnt really found any posts that compare the 2 pipes. im going to put vforce3 reeds and the motor is stock except for dynojet kit and its got a dumbass boost bottle which i'll take off if it hurts performance. suggestions and opinions would be greatly appeciated. thanx

PT's will give you more bottom and mid then the PC's but the PC's will have a lil better top end. Might consider PT hi-rev or T-5's too.

I ride a set of PT mids and feel they are very well suited for trail riding. I won't consider giving them up. The PCs are excellent pipes too. If you drag two banshees similarly built, one with PTs one with PCs, the better rider will win. The guy running the PTs will just shift a little sooner, since the power comes on a little lower in the RPM band.

Compare prices though. PTs are a lot more expensive than PC.

Ive got paul turner mids on my wifes banshee... They work great for hillclimbs in the dunes. Not a great race pipe, because they do fall off on top, but they are perfect for what we use her bike for. We couldnt find a climb it wouldnt make last weekend.