Tors box?

Hey so, what is the small black box bolted to the frame under the gas tank on my shee ? I think it had something to do with my old stock carbs/tors setup(cant remember unhooking it and some other black wire with a connector on it)..can i unhook this and huck away if its for the tors?

Im cleaning up ALL the wiring i don't need and bought a roll of braided line cover to clean it up a bit so im taking off all the unused wiring and stuff.

So can i get rid of that lil' black bock or what?

Hey so, what is the small black box bolted to the frame under the gas tank on my shee ? I think it had something to do with my old stock carbs/tors setup(cant remember unhooking it and some other black wire with a connector on it)..can i unhook this and huck away if its for the tors?

Im cleaning up ALL the wiring i don't need and bought a roll of braided line cover to clean it up a bit so im taking off all the unused wiring and stuff.

So can i get rid of that lil' black bock or what?

if it'son the left side then yes it was part of the TORS system

Ok thanx i will rip it off and strap it with some fire crackers for shits and grins