hauler

tyguy

I think I finally have my bugs worked out....Once I have a full day in at Clarksville, bet your a$$ I'll give you a call, I'd love to see the difference in times....

anytime man.......

ill pm ya my number....

that and i need to talk to you about my chassis options for the cub.

Dan

my swinger is stock size i was told, and it looks it to,, but its a lonestar, ive been hearing good about sand stars for my weight, im at a loss right now but thanks for the relies ,do you guys know what color the stock spring is for the rear? i have a red and my buddy has a yellow, any difference? just wondering,

my swinger is stock size i was told, and it looks it to,, but its a lonestar, ive been hearing good about sand stars for my weight, im at a loss right now but thanks for the relies ,do you guys know what color the stock spring is for the rear? i have a red and my buddy has a yellow, any difference? just wondering,

man im tellin ya as a former sand star owner......

the haulers are BY FAR the tire to buy.

like i said i ran the 20x10x10 10 paddle hauler that Fouledout420 let me borrow...( :thanks: again Shayne!)

the bike was HOOKED UP!!! :woot:

im really close to your weight man,

its difficult to get hooked up with our size.....but when we do lookout! as some honda rider with a $5,000.00 motor (i wont mention names LOL :whistling: ) found out the last weekend in april.

im fighting traction issues right now myself in the dirt

and i have a $1,300.00 TCS shock setup... rear is a re-worked stocker dual rate w/eibach springs,

fronts are dual rates with comp. and ride height adj.

my tires are most of it .....thinking of trying the knarleys for the trails and dirt roads and such.

Dan

its difficult to get hooked up with our size.....but when we do lookout! as some honda rider with a $5,000.00 motor (i wont mention names LOL :whistling: ) found out the last weekend in april.

i

OH...I definately have to forward that Honda guy this thread now...that's great...LOL...

Im with bansheedan. I am a little heavier then him, (139), but haulers are the way to go. I didnt really like my sand starts that much. They dont hookup near as well as a hauler.

i checked everywhere for haulers but they all say on back order or need to order and wont be in stock for 3 wks, man people must like these. i was told haulers werent the best for playing around up there, i drag for fun but thats it, but id like to get some haulers but would a 10" rim be fine?

im getting the knarlys tomoroww and ill let you know if they hook or not, i hope so, thanks guys

thanks for the links man. what size would you recommend? would a 10" wheel be ok? i dont drag but play around. the bike is getting ported soon so ill have that too, this maybe a dumb question but is a -1 swinger 1 inch shorter than stock?i may have to make one, thanks again guys for all the help,

thanks for the links man. what size would you recommend? would a 10" wheel be ok? i dont drag but play around. the bike is getting ported soon so ill have that too, this maybe a dumb question but is a -1 swinger 1 inch shorter than stock?i may have to make one, thanks again guys for all the help,

I'd get the porting first, then decide if you can keep the front end down...a 1 inch shorter swinger will give you better MX track manners...can't say too many duners shorten up, they pretty much all extend...

If you're not into drag racing, 10 inch rims are fine.

alright thanks dajogejr, do you think i should run an 8 or 10 paddle tire and 20 tall sound right? i had better order them now so ill have them next season :biggrin: thanks man, i love the dunes but i just want to hook it up. i cant ride a wheelie if my life depended on it,

ive been told that there are some king tire out there just like the hauler, are those any good? i just need to get some good tires by the 20th of july, but for sure getting haulers whenever i can. thanks for the coversation, maybe sometime ill have to come down there to the big D and have some :beer: with ya.

These are not haulers, and are not as good quality as haulers. But, I do have a set on my wifes banshee, and they work well. I couldnt find a hillclimb at Walden I couldnt climb with them. For they $$, they work. Something you may want to check out if you are in a hurry.

Sand Haulers

yeah i seen those on ebay, i thought about them. i have some 10" wheels so i was trying to stay with them for cheaper but i may have to just get 8's. but those are only 8 paddles, wouldnt 10 be better off? i have sand devils now, i dont have a problem getting up anything but i just spin alot. im looking everywhere for deals fast, thanks for the quick eye theshee