hauler

tyguy

Haulers are good paddles. I think part of the reason most people go with an 8 inch wheel vs. a 9 or 10 is one of two things: 1 - Think of an 8 inch wheel and paddle as kind of a wrinkle wall slick, a little more traction. You wouldnt put 20s on a dragster would ya? 2 - 9 and 10 inch wheels add to the bling factor a little more and to some people that is important. Just my .02

It was explained to me like a drag car tire. You want the tire to flex a little because it will give you more traction. You cant make a tire flex on a big rim. Big tire, on a small wheel will hook up better then a tire on a big wheel...

i run 10in wheels to reduce sidewall flex. and when i run 8in rims in the dunes, i pop the bead all the time...

What are you running for air pressure? I ran 8 inch 6 paddle Brats with around 4 lbs in them with no problems. I have never popped a bead on a paddle tire and I know I have ran the Brats almost flat a few times.

ok thats what i thought was the wrinkling effect,i cant get any paddles before the weekend i need them, ill get them soon, but ove been hearing good thigs about sand stars on shee's, anyone run them? sorry to change from haulers to these.

so why does everyone like the 10" wheels? just for sliding around? i weight 120 lbs so i cant hook up i need what i can get.

PM BansheeDan. He has a ported shee, weighs about 120LBs. But, I think he runs a stock swinger...

You're just like the rest of us...you're gonna have to play with paddles, air pressure, gearing, etc.

You're at an advantage being 120lbs. Normally that means a paddle or two more and a shorter swingarm...

How long of an arm are you using, what gearing, and is it a stock rear shock...etc??

PM BansheeDan. He has a ported shee, weighs about 120LBs. But, I think he runs a stock swinger...

You're just like the rest of us...you're gonna have to play with paddles, air pressure, gearing, etc.

You're at an advantage being 120lbs. Normally that means a paddle or two more and a shorter swingarm...

How long of an arm are you using, what gearing, and is it a stock rear shock...etc??

i ran fouledout420's 20x10x10 10pdl haulers......

like dave said im 125 lbs and the bike is almost 70 hp to the wheels.......they hooked great

wasnt very many stock cyl bikes that could get by me....

and i am runnin a stock swinger

us light guys need the extra paddles to get us on top of the sand and moving

as far as the sand stars go.....ive ran them too and they are ok but haulers are for sure the way to go

Dan

like dave said im 125 lbs and the bike is almost 70 hp to the wheels.......they hooked great

as far as the sand stars go.....ive ran them too and they are ok but haulers are for sure the way to go

Dan

You gonna start building a cub or what??

Dan's gonna be my jockey, don't any of you others get any ideas...LOL...

itll prolly be over the winter for the cub Dave......

as far as me bein a jockey........just gimme a call ill ride the shit out of the 10 mill

Dan

Dan

itll prolly be over the winter for the cub Dave......

as far as me bein a jockey........just gimme a call ill ride the shit out of the 10 mill

Dan

I think I finally have my bugs worked out....Once I have a full day in at Clarksville, bet your a$$ I'll give you a call, I'd love to see the difference in times....