tusk clutch kit

HardIzZlE

I must say I am VERY impressed with a tusk clutch. I put one in my cub, and thought I melted it the first ride. I was pissed. After taking the clutch out and apart, the inner and outer hubs where wore out, making my clutch heat up and not work right. I rode it like that for a whole weekend, and amazing enough, it didnt hurt the tusk clutch at all... I would have to say they are well worth the 40 bucks.

I have a tusk clutch kit that I am selling if you want it, it is out of its packaging. I put it in my Banshee but then I had electrical problems so I never got to use it, but now that I am getting my Banshee ported and everything I am going to put an R6 clutch in it so I have no use for it.

I have a tusk clutch kit that I am selling if you want it, it is out of its packaging. I put it in my Banshee but then I had electrical problems so I never got to use it, but now that I am getting my Banshee ported and everything I am going to put an R6 clutch in it so I have no use for it.

no thanks i aready ordered mine

I think the other clutch components are often overlooked. I won't put a 40 dollar clutch in my few thousand dollar bike.

Sorry...not to save a few bucks...but that's just me.

Spring/spring pressure is often overlooked. If you have good plates and fibers, but the springs aren't holding for crap...it will quickly ruin even the best clutch.

Also...just as theshee said...his inner and outer were bad. When I bought my 4 mil cub last year, I bought new inner and outer and basket all at the same time. 3rd year now on my FAST clutch.

From my bolt on stock 96 motor, to my 4 mil cub on gas in 06 to my current 10 mil alky motor....the clutch is still going strong....

I have a FAST clutch in my bike now... I figured I may as well have the best I can get since everything else on the bike was. Why not have the best clutch too?

I have a FAST clutch in my bike now... I figured I may as well have the best I can get since everything else on the bike was. Why not have the best clutch too?

I know exactly how you feel...Why spend thousands to save a few dollars...

Pretty much why I bought all new ignition...:)

Don't get me wrong...when I had my stock motor bolt on 96 bike, I wanted to try a tusk. However, RMATV was out of them back then (summer of 05) and was out for weeks...so, I said screw it...called Jeff after talking to a few on here, and we've been friends since...

Over a 90 or 100 dollar clutch...it just snowballed from there...:)

I probably would've stayed with an OEM cylinder bike if it wasn't for that damn phone call....LOL...

(Just kiddin buddy...left you a voicemail, you should enjoy it...)

Bought one for my blaster i rode the snot out of it for 2 years before i sold it and i never had a problem. hell i didn't even adjust it. i wouldn't think twice about buying a set for the shee. all of the tusk products are good. i bought the nrefs for my z and i was really impressed with those. my 2cets