Pipe questions

Sounds like alot people get Toomey's T5 pipes for there banshee so i was just wondering if they pass Washington State's ORV exaust emissions standards? I looked at their website and doesn't look like they have much of a spark arrestor on them and i've heard they sound like a street bike? Also what is the diffrence between T5 and T6 pipes? And I currently have a stock setup and for some reason the tips of my exaust keep getting oil on them. I have taken of the tips and taken out the spark arrestor and muffler assembly and wiped thme down but the oil keeps coming back. It's not dripping our or anything jsut a little pool at the tips and the inside are coated but not dripping wet or anything. I am mixing 32-1

The Toomey T6 pipes are junk, go with the T5s and your bike being stock i would definitly reccomend getting the T5 kit with everything including the jet kit. It turns your bike around and for the oil coming out of your pipes it's normal but 32:1 i would go 40:1 and should help out a little on the oil coming out the pipes.