Banshee rollers, motor, electtrical

I have two banshee's that are in roller form. One is a 2001, other is 1989. I have all the frames, shocks, axles, steering stems, bars, electrical, everything. I also have the motor out of the 2001 with an ada aluminum head, ported, .40 wiseco's, in perfect shape. And a g-force adj. axle that was used about 4 times, +4 no bends or anything. I will sell cheap as a package deal, or make offers on seperate stuff.

Kevin

NOOOO! im all the way across the country and you have what im looking for.. a roller :( free up anyways tho :confused:

oh and can you post pics anyways and prices, because IM really want to work things out...

Edited by HKIC

Hey guys I am out in West Texas, midland odessa area, but like I said I am willing to travel a little. I will have some pictures of most everything tonight. I have all kinds of stuff that will go with this deal, a-arm guards, clutch cables, throttle cables, stock carbs, I will make some a good deal on everything.

Kevin

Hey guys I got a couple pics of the frames, everything is in pieces, but I have a box full of carbs, axles, swing arms, shocks, filters, all kinds of stuff. I don't have any wheels, I am looking to get $1500 for everything with the motor, or I will take $500 for everything except the motor. I will upload the pics in a couple hours.

Thanks,

Kevin

Hey guys I got a couple pics of the frames, everything is in pieces, but I have a box full of carbs, axles, swing arms, shocks, filters, all kinds of stuff. I don't have any wheels, I am looking to get $1500 for everything with the motor, or I will take $500 for everything except the motor. I will upload the pics in a couple hours.

Thanks,

Kevin

Would you be willing to box up the parts.strap the frames & parts to a pallet, & ship to Zip 67846?

Yeah I would be willing to do that, but shipping is going to be expensive. Another thing I can do is meet you in Oklahoma city???? If not email me with what you are wanting to do and if you can line up someone to ship it all. My email is westexgt@cebridge.net

Kevin

Yeah I would be willing to do that, but shipping is going to be expensive. Another thing I can do is meet you in Oklahoma city???? If not email me with what you are wanting to do and if you can line up someone to ship it all. My email is westexgt@cebridge.net

Kevin

check with Yellow Freight Lines on shipping.

• 3 weeks later...