gibson 2+ 1 a arms, works duals w rezzies

gibson 2+1 front end comes with brand new ball joints never mounted. and a nice set of works dual rates set up for a 200 lb rider.a arms and shocks are in very good condition. i ordered brand new ball joints for them today. the ones in the pic have cracked boots.1000 shipped you get the complete front end. a arms shocks, spindles and extended tie rods.CALL JOHN 215 880 1990.PRICE THE A ARMS AT WWW.EASTCOASTATV.COM.

gallery_1980_39_241280.jpg

are you the oldschool f&f? yes i will seperate.

NYUK, you should know I am oldschool. you should rememeber me. I been around since it was just a message board. I just been a way on a extended break. The shee has been in the garage up on its stand in storage for some time.

Its time to get her back out.

F&F

You got any pump gas domes ????

whats up flash, long time no see. Cant remember did you cut down that black (and yellow?) shee you had or sell it? Bought another one?

Got any pictures still of that shee?

It's been a while....my memory is a little hazy

I think I saw that carved into the wall of a rest stop bathroom stall. :ermm:

your so zany.i don`t know what your gonna do next.

was that when george michael walked out of the stall before you?

call john 215 880 1990. 50 cent insertion fee on e bay today.if no bites they get listed.

Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner, this time of year is my busy season, I been leaving for work at 1am and I just got home at 5:30pm.

F&F

whats up flash, long time no see. Cant remember did you cut down that black (and yellow?) shee you had or sell it? Bought another one?

Got any pictures still of that shee?

It's been a while....my memory is a little hazy

The ol' girl been setting idle for just over 3yrs. Fresh fuel and it fired right up on the 3rd kick, my brain has not been in banshee mode in such a long time I have forgotten what jetting I was using and pretty much anything else pertinent to tuning it.

Here is a picture of it about a year before it went to rest in the garage for 3yrs..........so a 4yr old pic. LOL

F&F

My%20Banshee%20Right%20angle%201.JPG

My%20Banshee%20Left%20angle%201.JPG

Edited by Flash and Flare