everybody could use one

I made a pvc intake for my 2007 5.9L cummins, and put a quadzilla xzt chip on it. I am doing a tank of gas right now with just the intake to see what the avg. mpg are now with it on. Next I will do the intake and chip. It has about 4k miles on it, and its getting about 15 mpg bone stock with no mods commuting back and forth too work highway and backroads.

Right now she is in the dealer though, I figured out the speedometer is off by 4%. When I am going 60mph, it reads 58 on the gps. I took it in once and got the standard run around about how everything looked ok and it was calibrated for the correct tire size. I went back this time with my GM work uniform on, let them know I was a Master ASE tech and had GM and Audi factory certifications. Then I told them that I knew they could recalibrate it for different sized tires and thats what they needed to do, and I wasn't picking it up until they fixed it. So we will see this afternoon what happens. The damn overhead avg. fuel economy thing is off by 2 mpg too! So they are supposed too look into that also AGAIN!

I think a diesel article on mpg add ons and the gains would be cool. Thats the only reasons why I made the intake and got the quad xzt chip was to get better fuel economy commuting and towing the old Banshee Trailer.

Edited by Snopczynski