what are better

i have a 90 banshee just rebuilt. bored .40 over trail port milled head k&n pod filters no air box. what pipes would suite best for trail riding. i have t-4's now but i want to step up. i like the t-5's but the nasty lookin sparkys have me wondering. i was thinkin about the dmc's. some one help me out. i trail ride mostly so what would be the best pipes. thanks

At this point...you've got the trail porting and milled head.

Pipes won't be a HUGE difference. Try some PT mids, FMF Fatty's or some Pro Circuit pipes.

I doubt they'd be a HUGE difference, though.

I'd also think about getting your flywheel shaved and advancing your timing!!

i have a 90 banshee just rebuilt. bored .40 over trail port milled head k&n pod filters no air box. what pipes would suite best for trail riding. i have t-4's now but i want to step up. i like the t-5's but the nasty lookin sparkys have me wondering. i was thinkin about the dmc's. some one help me out. i trail ride mostly so what would be the best pipes. thanks

Dynoport 2 into 1 pipe.

Dan almost did my motor, he was pretty confident he could have ported it to accentuate my pipe.

He did a great job on the porting of and resleeving my cylinders.

I just kind of point people to his web page when they ask what pipes are better. I know that all builders port jobs are not the same, but he lists a certain pipe for each application. Instead of toomey t5's for everything, then if your drag racing the shear's.

At this point...you've got the trail porting and milled head.

Pipes won't be a HUGE difference. Try some PT mids, FMF Fatty's or some Pro Circuit pipes.

I doubt they'd be a HUGE difference, though.

I'd also think about getting your flywheel shaved and advancing your timing!!

may sound stupid i have heard people advancing the timing and shaving the flywheel. will some one help me out and tell me how to do this

Yea they will both help you out. The shaved flywheel will let your machine rev faster. Get a Ricky Stator timing plate off of ebay for 35 bucks. Set the timing to +4 and run premium pump fuel. That will help out on the bottom end.

Are you running a stock head or do you have a cool head? If your running the stock head take it off and send it with the flywheel and have it shave down to. That will bump up your comression. If you have the cash you could get a Noss Machine head instead. Much better way to go but if your on a tight budget than a shaved stock head will do. :thumbsup: