10mm super cub

majicmike

I am looking to trade my 10mm super cub bike for a 2003 or newer raptor 660 plus some cash. I may take a complete trade for a raptor and YFZ or banshee. Basicly I think this bike is worth at least 7500.00. The raptor MUST BE stock. This 10mm is fast it only lost to an 18mm drag bike at walden. I half tracked a cr500 dirt bike. The only reson I am getting rid of it is becuase I want a dune bike and it is to hard to mantian 2 drag bikes out on the dunes. Please no BS offers

100_0175.jpg

100_0043.jpg

100_0634.jpg

Mike...talk to Jankab.

One of his buddies has a newer Raptor, stock except for a pipe and air filter...and after this weekend at the dunes he may be looking to get a 10 mil cub bike...

Jankab rode this raptor too...he went up with us...

I gotta tell you fellas you will not find a better drag bike out there. Ive personally walked around and sat on this bike and it is NICE. Mike is hardcore when it comes to keeping his bikes nice, so you know it has been taken care of.

well parted it out thanks jankab and the shee only have the frame gas tank and 3 spoke wheels left

Cant wait to get the parts mike... I have to get them off sunday and have my bike build and back to running by next sat.