I need some Pipe Clamps for my shearers

Thanks I kinda thought those were ugly but I hear from everyone that they seal the best.I Just orederd me a set from there and used the rest of my 300 bucks on some new pro-taper 1 1/8 handlebars and trail-tech clamp.And A new Polished gas cap from cascade and a clear breather hose along with the clamps.thanks for letting me know that cascade sells them polished I guess I never looked on there site good enough

i guess it's a little late now, i was taking pics before your last post. but here are some from modquad. they have an o-ring on each end and they screw together. i haven't ran them much yet, so i don't know how well they seal. before i screwed them together i put a couple of layers of hi-temp sealer along the pipe and stinger joint.

post-10984-1180464054_thumb.jpg

Damn those are nice too.I guess If I dont like how these cascade ones work Ill Give those a shot.How much were they?

$43.00. the cascades should work well, but i like the looks of the modquads much better. i check them every once in a while to make sure they stay tight, which they have so far.