WTF Extra Charges on Item

KaosBanshee44

No i didn't buy two, i even went back to the original auction page and read over everything and still didn't see anything about extra charges. So i wrote the seller a message just waiting on what he says. I'm not sending any money until i hear back from him.

I finally got in contact with the guy he took off the extra 120 dollars that was tacked onto the original price. Didn't tell me why though but i don't care atleast he took it off. It's a nice billet case for only 120 bucks check it out i posted a pic.

clutchcover.jpg

I finally got in contact with the guy he took off the extra 120 dollars that was tacked onto the original price. Didn't tell me why though but i don't care atleast he took it off. It's a nice billet case for only 120 bucks check it out i posted a pic.

clutchcover.jpg

Looks pretty cool....

No i didn't buy two, i even went back to the original auction page and read over everything and still didn't see anything about extra charges. So i wrote the seller a message just waiting on what he says. I'm not sending any money until i hear back from him.

eBay actually has a pretty hardcore policy about sellers doing that and/or adding Paypal fees to your bill. Last time read something about it, it was a one strike and your out kind of deal. You may want to inform them of this sellers shenanigans. :thumbsup: