steering damper

jet mech

The stick type stabilizers are all pretty much the same, just rebuildable or non-rebuildable (anywhere from $110-175). The Gibson, SRP, and Denton are all alike. The non-rebuildables versions like Noss and so on are pretty much the same. I think they all mount up the same, except for the PEP, which I don't like (it has another type of bracket and adjustment). They're all great for the money, but the bar mounted dampeners like GPR and Precision are supposed to be the best (around $400-500). For an average recreational rider I think the stick type will be more than sufficient. A major imrovement for a banshee and takes the shock and jarring out when riding fast, less arm pump too. Hope this helps.

Scotts Steering Stabilizer is definatly the best. It is well worth the extra 300 dollars over those other stabilizers.

* It is the only Stabilizer with three fully adjustable circuits.

* It is the only Stabilizer that has an adjustable damping control that allows you to adjust it while riding.

* It is the only Stabilizer that allows you to adjust the amount of degrees of damping you want from centerline.

* It is the only Stabilizer that has a "High Speed Circuit" designed to absorb those sharp edged jolts.

* It is the only Stabilizer that successfully works for every type of off-road application... including Motocross.

* It is the only Stabilizer that easily moves from motorcycle to motorcycle in literally seconds.

* It is the only stabilizer that's been around for 10 years and has won every major off-road race including the grueling Baja 1000, ten times.

Scotts Steering Stabilizer is definatly the best. It is well worth the extra 300 dollars over those other stabilizers.

* It is the only Stabilizer that has an adjustable damping control that allows you to adjust it while riding.

* It is the only Stabilizer that allows you to adjust the amount of degrees of damping you want from centerline.

* It is the only Stabilizer that has a "High Speed Circuit" designed to absorb those sharp edged jolts.

* It is the only Stabilizer that successfully works for every type of off-road application... including Motocross.

* It is the only Stabilizer that easily moves from motorcycle to motorcycle in literally seconds.

* It is the only stabilizer that's been around for 10 years and has won every major off-road race including the grueling Baja 1000, ten times.

so you like Scott's huh JK LOL thanks were can I get a good price on one of these

Scotts look like a really nice product, but GPR can be adjusted on the fly (it's on the bars) and Precision also has 3 way adjustment (center and side to side, plus high and low speed dampening). I say Precision because all the top pro mxer's run them now, they've only been out a few years and the majority have made the switch. Check all of the sponsors lists for pro atv riders and you'll see. Isn't Scotts with Ohlins also? Just wondering because Ohlins does make really nice stuff. If you compare Elka and Scotts side by side you'll also notice that they're very close in design.

i was waiting for the, "And I happen to have one for sale!" only kidding, it is a good stabilizer if you can afford it.