New guy with questions

Hey guys this is my first post. I heard about this forum on allthingsmoto.com and decided to sign up. I just bought an '06 Banshee left over from my dealer. I just took it for its first ride yesterday, and what a blast it is to ride. I'm new to Banshees, but not new to riding. I'm a dirt bike rider at heart as I mostly ride my '06 YZ250, but I figured it would be fun to get into quad riding aswell. I want to set my Banshee up for dunes. Glamis. Pismo. Sand mountain. You get the point. With all the mods that this world has to offer for banshees, I dont really know where to start, or what the best thing would be as far as engine modifications. I want to stick with the engine I have now, and just modify that to be aggressive in the dunes (even more so than it already is). I was thinking a bore and port job, along with some head domes, but I don't know if that is what I should do. Thats why I need your help.

Hey guys this is my first post. I heard about this forum on allthingsmoto.com and decided to sign up. I just bought an '06 Banshee left over from my dealer. I just took it for its first ride yesterday, and what a blast it is to ride. I'm new to Banshees, but not new to riding. I'm a dirt bike rider at heart as I mostly ride my '06 YZ250, but I figured it would be fun to get into quad riding aswell. I want to set my Banshee up for dunes. Glamis. Pismo. Sand mountain. You get the point. With all the mods that this world has to offer for banshees, I dont really know where to start, or what the best thing would be as far as engine modifications. I want to stick with the engine I have now, and just modify that to be aggressive in the dunes (even more so than it already is). I was thinking a bore and port job, along with some head domes, but I don't know if that is what I should do. Thats why I need your help.

For sand dunes....portwork, pipes, filters, jetting...i would stay away from boring the cylinders out. Gains for boring are very minimal, and the boring will come with rebuilds if you ride the crap out of it!! Just my .02 cents

HEY DUDE, I WOULD GET A TIMING PLATE,COOL HEAD WITH SOME 20CC DOMES,ROCKET,OR CPI PIPES,V-FORCE INTAKES,AND A TRIAL PORT FROM F.A.S.T. RACING AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR HANDS FULL.MY BIKE HAS ALL THIS WITH ROCKET PIPES AND STOCK CARBS JETTED FOR ROCKETS, AND I RUN A 5.39 IN 330FT ON DIRT.

pipes, domes, carbs, SUSPENSION! the suspension is very important cause the stock suspension is shit. Paddle tires, a dune port from a reputaBLE dealer. i would suggest passion, as F.A.S.T. is currently swamped with customers.. and its like 3 months backed up. Get the passion dune port.. its awsome. google it. true and weld crank, K&N pods filters.. thats the basics..