4 mill cub

I have for sale a 4 mill cub. It has the pistons with it. The cylinders have about 20 minutes on them. I will take 750 for the cylinders and the pistons. These are in excellent shape. They are not polished. PM me if you are interested. Thanks

I am interested, can you please sent pics? dotter_@hotmail.com

Bump, they look realy good, but after my Wife found out how much it will cost to build a cub motor she said she would kill me. :whoops:

Hope they go to a good home. :thumbsup:

I have for sale a 4 mill cub. It has the pistons with it. The cylinders have about 20 minutes on them. I will take 750 for the cylinders and the pistons. These are in excellent shape. They are not polished. PM me if you are interested. Thanks

Twenty minutes, you didn't even give them time to warm up all teh heat cycles, why you sellin' them............

Twenty minutes, you didn't even give them time to warm up all teh heat cycles, why you sellin' them............

Alright heres the deal. I bought them from a guy here locally. He put these cylinders on his bike and didnt buy a lock up and isnt very smart. He put 2 sets of clutches on his shee and it burnt them up both times (naturally) and then decided he dosent want to spend anymore money on the bike so i bought them from him and he went back to a 4 mill stock cylinder. Clueless idiot. I bought the cylinders and the pistons from him for a reasonable price so in return i can sell for a reasonable price. They have the warm up cycles and then about 20 minutes on the cylinders. About 10 minutes per set of clutches. What a moron. So here they are. Let me know if you are interested. Thanks My cell is 620-249-7548 if you want to give me a ring.

What bore are the subs?

What kind of pistons?

Are you also selling Domes for a head that was used with them?

They are 68mm bore. They have wiseco pistons with them in brand new shape. And i didnt get the domes from him but i can get you a set for them for $65. Let me know.