Newbie mods question

furst off you want to get rid of those stock pipes and get some aftermarket... that thing is also starving for air... remove the lid or run pods depending what kind of riding your going to do... also look into some vforce 3 reeds and an adjustable timing plate to advance your timing... i think with those you will be happy for a bit...

I purchased a stock banshee a few months ago and I think I'd like to make it alittle faster. Can some one explain or point me in the right direction to learn about some of the most common performance mods and what they do for you.

I would do a search on Vforce reeds, Noss heads, timing plate, porting, pipes. That would be your best route to take off the bat...if not just read up on all the mods people have in their signatures and research from there, thats what I did!

www.farmandsandtoys.com has prices to give you an idea on the amount of money it's going to cost you along with pictures...Good Luck!