Which brands of a arms do not require spindle reaming?

Jayy

I'm 100% happy with them. They a very beefy and i don't see them ever breaking. I have a feeling the tabs on the frame would get torn off before they ever bent. Also the ball joints and tie rods are really big as well. Handling wise its amazing soaks up everything i throw at it then some. Makes it so stable its almost scary how fast you can lay it into turns. As for the Elkas they are worth every penny you cant go wrong with them what so ever. Not to mention they look very sexy at the same time.

I'm 100% happy with them. They a very beefy and i don't see them ever breaking. I have a feeling the tabs on the frame would get torn off before they ever bent. Also the ball joints and tie rods are really big as well. Handling wise its amazing soaks up everything i throw at it then some. Makes it so stable its almost scary how fast you can lay it into turns. As for the Elkas they are worth every penny you cant go wrong with them what so ever. Not to mention they look very sexy at the same time.

Thanks, eastcoast. If I can ask one more question, what color are your a arms? They are not silvervein, but do not look black either. Is is a hammertone (spelling) shade or what?

I need to have the plus 1" forward, so that knowck the Laegers out. Does anyone know if the LSR racing a arms require spindle reaming?

I have LSR +2 +1 arms and I love them... Just ordered up some Dune Elkas... we'll see how they handle.

No problem man if ya need anything else hit me up ill help the best i can.

Well, EastCoast, since you say that I have another question! I know your front Elkas are compression adjustable piggybacks, are they ride height adjustable also? I can see from your pics the spring preload adjuster at the top, but does the ride height adjust otherwise? Thanks alot, I appreciate it. :thanks: