St Anthony dune trip

29 more days until we head out. We are going to be out there 6/3 through 6/10. Anyone else going to be out there? Bansheeryder_69 and dave95.1, you guys still going? I cant wait. Still have to get my bike together though.

29 more days until we head out. We are going to be out there 6/3 through 6/10. Anyone else going to be out there? Bansheeryder_69 and dave95.1, you guys still going? I cant wait. Still have to get my bike together though.

We are officially within a month!!!! :woot: :woot:

I'll be there 6/5 through 6/9 and staying at the Sand Hills Resort...It's going to be nuts with all the HQers going...can't wait!!!

We are still planning on being there 5/31-6/7. Look forward to meeting you guys. I'll get some pics of what we'll be in and post em up so you know what to look for. Jeff knows the bike, but I don't think I've meet any of the rest of you. Anybody sees me, feel free to stop by for a cold beverage. :beer:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is my rig (K-State stickers have since been removed), and in the campsite next to me will be a white Duramax crew cab with a white 44' enclosed trailer. We're staying at Desert Oasis Friday 6/1 thru Sunday 6/3. Monday 6/4 we're moving over to Sand Hills. Desert Oasis sites are 13-14, Sandhills sites are 31-32. We leave out in 3 days :biggrin:

e9547226.jpg

e9547225.jpg

And here's the bike, also will be with a 250r and a raptor 700.

ef40cf2c.jpg

ef40cf67.jpg

Edited by dave95.1

Colorado crew is still planning on going.. Just found out one of my buddies that was supposed to have the motor for his bike tomarrow actually won't have it till monday.. Suposed to leave tuesday night.. :blink: But if all goes smooth we should still be somewhat in good shape..

RIPPEN