Desperate need of traction. What tires do I get?

Binow

i personally wont spend the money on beadlocks... i havent ever came across the type of riding to need them... but i know alot of guys use the kenda claws , or the maxxis razrs... i have used the itp holeshots...i like thm but they seem to be kinda soft... the knobbies rip off kinda ez...

Sycamore Creek?? I KNow That There Is One Here In Az, But There Is Upper Sycamore And Lower Sycamore, Upper Is By 4 Peaks ANd Lower Is Futher West, Well When I Ride Lower I Run Very Little Air In My Rear Tire So I Can Hook Up Out There, And For Upper, Way To Many Big Ass Rocks For Me

Sycamore Creek?? I KNow That There Is One Here In Az, But There Is Upper Sycamore And Lower Sycamore, Upper Is By 4 Peaks ANd Lower Is Futher West, Well When I Ride Lower I Run Very Little Air In My Rear Tire So I Can Hook Up Out There, And For Upper, Way To Many Big Ass Rocks For Me

Yeah we ride lower. I dunno, just sucks going to do the dunes and having all the traction you could want then going out there and the bike being almost unridable. Unridable as in no fun because it just spins all over the place. Even going up some of the hills out there its just like spinning all the way up. Need more low end TQ or something lol. Riding either of my buddies bikes they just crawl up the hills like if they were 4x4.

I use the Holeshots, but find them to soft for aggressive trail, my all time favorite is the GBC shredders, they are now called ground buster 2's and look similer to a hloeshot HD, The GBC's have wicked traction and don't wear down fast at all, nor are they like a hockey puck.

well man i have raced mx for many years we always ran beadlocks just because when ur riding a hard pack track and throw the bike into a corner with the locks u will roll the tire off the rim for dunes u dont need them man.

for soft loose stuff i love the dunlop tires that comestock on the new suzuki ltr i baught the ltr a year ago and i just changed the rims and ran stock tires they hook up as good as any holeshots or razr's

but the kendas klaws and knarlys always hooked up good for me man!!

but the holeshot are realy good to man!! but the razrs and kenda's are cheaper!!!!

so i would say kenda's!! or razr's