2001 Banshee - Chrome, PC'd, Drag

banshee001.jpg

banshee002.jpg

banshee003.jpg

banshee004.jpg

banshee005.jpg

banshee006.jpg

Nice, dependable, I've built this bike over the past year using nothing but the best. It turns alot of heads, and gets alot of compliments. I have pictures of everything before it was built, cylinders, pistons, portwork, before and after pictures. Bottom end just had oil changed and I replaced the water pump impellar with a prodesign billet. Great bike, need the money back out of it. $4,250 or best offer. No trades please. Title in hand.

Bike NEEDS nothing.

To completely finish it... add a chrome clutch cover and chrome stator cover. Really all bike could use. I can put on but price goes up to $4,400

Any questions PM me or email me at admin@cxpone.net. Thanks, JD.

Forgot to add. I have a set of rims to match the fronts. They have Sand Skate II's on them. I also have a regular seat to go with it... LOL. Goes on ebay in 1 week. Thank for looking!

Edited by Capone

Forgot to add. I have a set of rims to match the fronts. They have Sand Skate II's on them. I also have a regular seat to go with it... LOL. Goes on ebay in 1 week. Thank for looking!

If you wind up parting it out, let me know. I would like your seat. :cool:

I think that you may find that your bike will not get what you're asking for it without parting it out. I don't care either way, but don't get all butt hurt about not getting offered that much money for your bike. Craig's List or the Cycle trader may be the only way to go.