front suspension

RoostRocket

well i recently bent my a arms and blew the left shock and i relized how cheezy the a arms are. now i want to do some +2 arms and alba has a kit that seems reasonably priced and i know what alot of you think of alba but are they any good? i know theshee said the ball joints are a joke but is there any other problems? i do alot of jumping and just aggresive duning on my shee. would yfz arms be better for me i have a yfz and love the suspension but what would you guys suggest out of those two? :thanks:

thanks guys that http://www.atvsuspensiontech.com/ place has some trick stuff but alittle pricey im thinking yfzarms....maybe...

I don't want to jump the gun, but I will be offering pre-cut, ready to bolt in YFZ450 front end kits shortly. I am working on a prototype spacer currently and if that all works out, I should have a few kits ready within a couple of weeks. Pricing will likely be in the $250 range for Arms, tie rods, bushings, spacers. I've converted my bike as well as a few others and it is a significant improvement over the Banshee stuff. Combine these with a set of 450 shocks and you'd be in business for around $375-$450 depending on how good a deal you got on shocks. :beer:

thanks guys that http://www.atvsuspensiontech.com/ place has some trick stuff but alittle pricey im thinking yfzarms....maybe...

Contact Joe on there about a package deal. It's definately not cheap, but when I was looking I couldn't find anything better. He will save you some money if you buy arms, shocks, brake lines together.

Contact Joe on there about a package deal. It's definately not cheap, but when I was looking I couldn't find anything better. He will save you some money if you buy arms, shocks, brake lines together.

check out some other guys too i shopped around alot an cc in highland really helped me out, best price and turn around time i could find.