playstation 3 with extras

I bought it and never play it. I have a kid on the way so dont see myself playing it anymore than I do now. I do love it but like I said dont realy use it. It is the 60g, with everything that came in the box including paperwork and recipt. I also have an extra wireless controller from PS not some knock of. I have the componet cable for 1080 HD made especially for the PS3, and I have Need for Speed Carbon, Tiger Woods 07, and Resistance Fall of Man. I have Saw III blueray disc also. $1000 takes it all. Will entertain any reasonable offer. This stuff is next to new . I may have used it for like 5 hours total. Everything works perfect.

Edited by kotin6

Maybe we will connect up and ride out there... That area is my summer riding zone and the sand tire comes off my dirt bike after April 15 when I get back from Gordon's so I'll be set afther that. I can't ride my 'shee in the dirt until I come up with another set of tires but the YZ is up for it.

I'm always up for a ride...

Jay From SanD.

with these being alot ezer to get ahold of now i dought anyone will drop 1k on it man... sucks casue when they first came out they where really hiped up.

yeah Im not trying to scam anyone man. Go look at buying it with all that stuff and youll see Im just about in line with what it would cost. I could be a little over or under to be honest. Thats why I said Id entertain offers. I dont need to sell it howerver so Im not looking to make anyone a super deal on it either.